The WHCA publishes the Whangarei Heads Newsletter every 2 months – at the beginning of February, April, June, August, October & December.
The newsletter is published thanks to the support of the businesses that advertise in it. Please support them.
The newsletter is a valuable community resource. Read about what local community organisations are doing. Look up the community Notice Board and the community directory for local contacts. Learn about the businesses that provide goods and services to the Whangarei Heads area.
How to Get your Newsletter
- If you are registered with NZ Post for RD4 deliveries and your address is between Wharf Rd and Ocean Beach then
- if you do not have a ‘No Junk Mail’ or similar notice on your box, you should get a copy in your box.
- If you do have a ‘No Junk Mail’ or similar notice on your box, add “Please deliver WH Newsletter’. Contact Richard, the RD4 postie, if you are not getting a newsletter.
- You can now get access to an online copy if you are a member of the WHCA – apply to join
- If you do not live in the area or aren’t on the RD 4 delivery, for $22 per year, (to cover postage) we can post them to you – apply for a subscription.
- A limited number of copies are left at Smith & Local or the GAS service station in Parua Bay, and at The Deck in McLeod Bay.
If you are interested to advertise in the newsletter please contact us